WCWAA Soccer Scholarship Information
All information provided for scholarship/financial aid consideration will be deemed confidential by WCWAA soccer Board of Directors.
Current outstanding balances with WCWAA Soccer must be addressed before the application can be considered. Please contact Margie Lugibihl at Margie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that coaches and team managers ARE NOT informed of applicants request for aid.
Procedures for filing:
1. A parent or legal guardian must accurately complete all information on the scholarship application.
CLICK HERE for application and instructions in English.
CLICK HERE Solicitud para ayuda financiera
2. Questions regarding financial aid should be emailed to Financial Assistance at
3. Completed applications should be mailed to
Attn Financial Aid Committee
PO Box 79252, Charlotte, NC 28271-7061
4. Deliveries should be in a sealed envelope. All envelopes need two (2) first class stamps. Applications without proper postage will not be accepted. For confidentiality reasons, faxes or emails are not accepted.
Qualification & Conditions
- Current outstanding balances with WCWAA Soccer must be addressed before the application can be considered.
- Responsible parties may be required to sign a contract concerning payment requirements and volunteer obligations.
- There must be true financial need.
- The decision of the Financial Aid Committee is final.
- Uniforms, spirit wear, additional requested training or additional tournaments and expenses that the team decides to attend are not included.