Coaches, Parents, and Players,
Congratulations on being selected to play for WCWAA in the Academy, Challenge, Classic or Premier program for the 2014/15 season. We are extremely happy to have you on board with us and are looking forward to a wonderful year.
The next step is to get your player registered.
Registration will consist of two parts:
Online (see bottom of page) and On-site.
Online Registration (to Register on-line, select your players age group)
Online Registration needs to be done as soon as possible. All players should be registered online before we begin on site registration by age group. See the bottom of this email for the steps.
Click the appropriate 2014/2015 Soccer program
to register your player:
For Academy Soccer : 2014 2015 Academy Soccer (U09 - U10)
For Challenge Soccer : 2014 2015 Challenge Soccer (U11 - U14)
For Classic Soccer:
2014 2015 Classic Soccer (U11 - U14)
2014 2015 Classic Soccer (Boys U15 - U18)
2014 2015 Classic Soccer (Girls U15 - U18)
On-Site Registration -
the Family Life Center at Weddington United Methodist Church
- Wednesday, May 28th, 2014 from 6pm to 9PM - U11 - U14 Boys and Girls
- Wednesday, Jun 4th, 2014 from 6pm to 9PM - Academy U8 - U10 Boys and Girls
- Thursday, Jun 5th, 2014 from 6pm to 9PM - U15 - U18 Boys and Girls
- Saturday, Jun 7th from 9am to 12PM - make up registrations - all age groups
All Registration will take place at the Family Life Center at Weddington United Methodist Church at the corner of Providence Road and Hwy 84. As we noted in the parent meetings at the field, it is important to attend on-site registration.
Our goal is to make registration as quick as possible; therefore we need your assistance.
You need to bring:
- A completed copy of the medical release form (we only need one) Click Here
- A completed copy of the US Club medical release form (some teams will be attending US Club tournaments). Click Here
- A COPY of the player’s birth certificate (this is important because all WCWAA player paperwork from last season is destroyed for privacy reasons).
- Payment confirmation of the WCWAA commitment fee.
We are so excited to have you as a part of WCWAA!
Thank you for your support of our program.
Welcome to the 2014/15 season.