Micro Soccer Home Page
(3-5 Year old program)
Registration for the Fall 2021 Season is NOW OPEN!
On-line Registration: Opens June 1st and will close on August 1st.
- There are NO REFUNDS once you register.
- Your registration is not complete until you pay the registration fee. If you choose to not pay at the time of registration, your child will be placed on a wait list but will NOT be guaranteed a spot on a team. If your registration fees have not been paid when the registration system closes, your child will be removed from the registration system.
- Personal requests for player placement and or practice nights and times will be accepted but there are no guarantees they will be met.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR THE Fall 2021 SEASON:
Please note that these dates are subject to change due to the current environment.
- June 1: Online Registration Opens.
- August 1: Online Registration Closes..
- Begining of September First Weekend of Games.
- End of October: Final Weekend of Games.
Where and When:
All WCWAA Micro Soccer practices and games will be played at Optimist Park in Weddington. All games and practices will be held on Saturday and Sunday afternoons. There is a chance that a couple of practices or games can be played on Friday evenings.
Micro will be divided into TWO age groups. This allows the players to develop at an age appropriate level. This builds more confidence and allows for more touches on the ball.
Division B (beginner):
Our youngest group plays 3v3 or 4v4 with no goalies. This allows for maximum touches on the ball. This is an individual developmental stage.
Division A (advanced):
Our older group plays 5v5 with a goalie. While working on individual development, this also helps prepare them for future soccer seasons with a smaller version of the game.
Equipment needed for micro soccer players:
- Size 3 soccer ball
- Shin Guards
- Soccer socks
- Soccer shorts
- Soccer cleats
For more information you can e-mail :
Coaches are always needed and experience in soccer isn't necessary at this age level. It really is a lot of fun and if you'd like to coach or help coach your child's team please make that notation on your registration.
INTERESTED IN COACHING?:
If you are interested in coaching and have any questions, please send an email to Tony Reis: Tony@LibertyHomeCharlotte.com You can also visit the Coach's Corner Page.