Recreational Soccer Home Page
(Age Groups U7 - U16)
Registration for the Fall 2021 Season
We still have room available
in the following age brackets:
U7 Coed - 3
U8 Girls - 2
U9 Boys - 4
U10 Boys - 3
U11/12 Boys - 3
U13/14/15 Girls - 2
U13/14 Boys - 2
U15/16 Coed - 2
If you are interested in one of these spots for your child, please contact email@example.com.
On-line Registration: Opens June 1st and will close on August 1st.
- There are NO REFUNDS once you register.
- Your registration is not complete until you pay the registration fee. If you choose to not pay at the time of registration, your child will be placed on a wait list but will NOT be guaranteed a spot on a team. If your registration fees have not been paid when the registration system closes, your child will be removed from the registration system.
- Personal requests for player placement and or practice nights and times will be accepted but there are no guarantees they will be met.
INTERESTED IN COACHING?:
-If you are interested in coaching, please send an email to Travis Joseph:
IMPORTANT DATES FOR THE Fall 2021 SEASON:
Please note that these dates are subject to change due to the current environment.
- June 1: Online Registration Opens.
- August 1: Online Registration Closes.
- August 20-22: WCWAA Shopping Weekend at Dick's Sporting Goods.
- August 30: Practices Begin.
- September 11/12: First Weekend of Games.
- October 30/31: Final Weekend of Games.
- November 6/7: UCYS End of Season Tournament at Optimist Park.
- There are 2 practices a week (1 hour each) at Optimist Park
- Games are on the weekends with Saturday games starting at 9:00 AM and Sunday games starting at 1:00 PM.
- The Union County Youth Soccer League Tournament is in the FALL ONLY.
- WCWAA MAINTAINS A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY - Please read our policy HERE.
- All players will receive a new uniform in the fall season only. Only players that did not play in the fall season will receive a uniform in the spring.
- To view the Union County Youth Soccer League's website, CLICK HERE!
Dick's Sporting Goods Coupon:
If you have additional questions regarding registration, please first read the FAQ page, it may help you make a decision without having to write an email or make a phone call.
Age Brackets will be:
U7 - Coed teams (playing 7v7 which is 6 field players and a goalie)
U8 - Girls teams and boys teams (playing 7v7 which is 6 field players and a goalie)
U9 - Boys teams (playing 8v8 which is 7 field players and a goalie)
U9/10 - Girls teams (playing 8v8 which is 7 field players and a goalie)
U10 - Boys teams (playing 8v8 which is 7 field players and a goalie)
U11/12 - Girls teams and boys teams (playing 8v8 which is 7 field players and a goalie)
U13/14 - Boys teams (playing 8v8 which is 7 field players and a goalie)
U13/14/15 - Girls teams (playing 8v8 which is 7 field players and a goalie)
U15/16 - Coed teams (playing 8v8 which is 7 field players and a goalie)
FOR ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS EMAIL : Travis Joseph at